Thursday, May 5, 2011

Zoya - Faye

Faye is from Zoya's recent Sunshine collection, a series of 6 polishes full of golden metallic micro glitter. Much like the Sparkle collection, this glitter is suspended in a sheer base. The colors need 3-4 thin coats for coverage, but they dry very fast and last super long so I have no complaints. The thin formula actually lends to the really unique finish of these colors. The micro glitter builds with each coat, so the final result is a nail completely covered in shiny particles.

Faye consists gold/bronze glitter in a purple base. My warm skin tone completely brings out the bronze in this polish, though hints of purple peak through depending on the lighting. I had a lot of trouble photographing this polish in my usual setting, but I was able to grab some random shots while out and about. I think I captured the range of this polish fairly well, though the sunlight photo does it absolutely no justice.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails