Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sally Hansen Salon Effects - Tattoo Much

So I'm kind of obsessed with theses strips. They are easy to apply, look adorable, and wear like steel.

Tattoo Much is a great pattern, but I found some of the cutest parts of the print toward the middle of the strip which wouldn't reach my nail. To fix this, I wound up obsessively trimming the strips so I could have almost every piece of this print on one nail or another. The results are not perfect, but I am definitely satisfied.

I also cut each strip in half so I could use one pack for both hands (leaving the other pack for a second application). I was worried this would look weird with this pattern since half the strips are technically upside down, but it is not noticeable at all.

Here's a sealed pack so you can see the full design:


And now my nails! 



1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! I saw these at Target, but they were all out :( I was so sad cuz these are cute

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails