Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Sally Hansen Salon Effects - Vine and Dine

I'm always thrilled to see new Salon Effects strips pop up in stores, so imagine my delight when I spotted this limited edition display ! 



I am obsessed with Sweet Marble Floret!! I must find it somewhere before these disappear for good. Normally I'd suck it up and move on but I had a 25% off coupon and CVS bucks about to expire, so I obviously needed to buy something. I grabbed Vine and Dine since they seemed perfect for Easter.

These strips went on slightly more sheer than they appeared in the box (due to the white backing), which was kind of disappointing. Also they were super duper thin and kind of hard to work with. The strips kept sticking to the clear piece you have to pull off and in one case became completely ruined before I could even apply it. I had to be really careful to get them on. They look cute and were a fun Easter mani, but I wouldn't recommend them to anyone using these strips for the first time.


1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails