Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Birchbox January 2013




I love when my box comes early, otherwise I almost always give in to the temptation of checking my box contents online. Here is what I got:

theBalm Hot Mama blush
I squealed when I saw this. I've been dying to try it and was hoping it would turn up in my box someday. Dreams come true.

No4 Clarifying Shampoo
Very nice size and something I can always use.

Embryolisse 24 hour miracle cream
I am something of a skincare junkie so I'll always welcome a sample like this. The best part about this is the full size is only $14, very affordable should it be as good as BB says it is.

Aerie Shimmer Fragrance
Cute packaging but I'm allergic to perfume, will Birchbox ever care?

Beauty Extra: Deborah Lippmann Stripper to go
Lavender scented nail polish remover does sound nice, but I really have no use for this. Oh well.

Overall a pretty decent box. I find it's always hard to judge these boxes without actually trying all the products. I've gotten full sized things that I wound up hating, and random samples that turned into must haves, so it's hard to say whether there's a hidden gem in here or a bunch of stuff I'll never use again.

1 comment:

  1. I got thebalm hot mama last Month and I love it!!! I hope you do too!!

    XOXO Tiffany

    Http://www.mymakeupboxes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails