Tuesday, April 20, 2010

China Glaze - Metallic Muse

This is not a color I would normally go for, but it was on sale at Sally's so I figured why not. Turns out it's completely awesome! It is extremely smooth and shiny, like liquid metal.  Silvery colors usually look odd on me but I think the shine factor adds a certain brightness that makes it work really well. It is definitely the most reflective polish I own. This is part of last fall's Khrome collection, I plan on getting Millennium and perhaps Robotika in the future.

I used Beauty Secrets ridge filler and am really pleased with the results. This is two coats, but you can probably get away with one if you are careful. Oh and it dries really fast and doesn't even need a top coat.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails