Monday, April 19, 2010

Hello! + China Glaze Pink Voltage

So I finally decided to start a NOTD blog. I cannot promise you perfect pictures (or perfect nails for that matter), but I can promise frequent updates and keeping things as color accurate as possible. I have tons of photos of past manis that I may or may not post (they are mostly taken with my phone camera, I am going to start getting in the habit of using a regular camera for better quality). I usually change my polish anywhere from 3-5x a week (sometimes 7, eep!), so I should hopefully be posting rather frequently. 

To start things off, my current mani -  China Glaze Pink Voltage:


I love this color! The formula was rather sheer, I used 4 coats and there was still some visible nail line; however it went on really smooth and does not feel like I'm wearing 4 coats at all.  For me, this is the perfect bright summer pink. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails