Friday, May 7, 2010

Color Club - Warhol

Neon pink! Actually this looks a lot more pink in the bottle, it leans slightly red on my nails. Don't have much to say about this. It's fun! It's bright! It's not terribly unique but I don't have anything like it so I'll keep it! Oh and the formula is awesome. Color Club is slowly becoming one of my favorite brands.



Artificial light photo, looks slightly more pink. And yes, this is a crappy webcam photo but it was the only thing indoors that was close to color accurate:

1 comment:

  1. I got a color club polish called "Chelsea Girl" and it was like an electric blue but the brush/formula was horrible, like the first layer would be streaky then if you put on a second layer it would erase the first layer O_O I kept trying it but it came out the same EVERYTIME so I don't know if all color club brushes are crappy or if it's the formula.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails