Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Color Club - Wild at Heart

This is a popular polish that gets a lot of love on blogs, and now I see why! The holo effect is absolutely stunning. It ranges from blue/pink/purple and everything in between. It was extremely hard to capture. I've been using my phone photos over my camera ones because for some reason my camera does not always capture colors correctly in macro mode. I figured a blurry shot that is more color accurate beats a crisp photo that misrepresents a polish. Now for the pic spam!

This first photo is a best case scenario kind of deal. The polish is super pretty but when the sun hits it a certain way it's practically magical (can you tell i'm in love?) 


These are darker than real life, but capture the holo pretty well: 



This one is the shade: 


And indoors/mixed light: 



1 comment:

  1. I am convinced I NEED this color. That didn't take much convincing right..lol!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails