Friday, May 28, 2010

Sinful Colors - Rise and Shine

This color is gorgeous, but pretty much impossible to photograph. It's a teal green (much greener than blue, but there's definitely some blue in there) and has a very subtle shimmer. It comes across as soft in these photos, but in reality is a totally awesome vivid green. I think this might be my favorite summer polish so far! 

Formula was great for a $2 polish. Needed 3 coats to cover bare spots, but went on smooth enough that I didn't mind. It acts like a neon in that it dries very fast, matte, and photographs much duller than it is in real life, but I would not classify this color as a neon. You definitely need a top coat. 





1 comment:

  1. That is one of the few Sinful's I've seen come out true to the bottle color. It looks great on you too. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails