Sunday, April 10, 2011

China Glaze - Black Mesh / Zoya - Charla

I'll admit my last crackle combination wasn't making me jump for joy. It was interesting and different, but I was still on the fence about it. Well yesterday I was wearing Charla with no intention to put crackle over it and then I got bored and decided to see what happens. I AM IN LOVE. The crackle is a lot less obvious in this combo, from far away it can come across as a deep sparkly green. Once you get close up you get glimpses of the fun crackle texture. My mom even gave this her stamp of approval, which was a huge feat considering my last crackle attempt creeped her out to the point where she didn't even want to look at my nails.

Charla is even more saturated and sparkly in real life. These awkward photos are the most color accurate.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails