Saturday, May 7, 2011

OPI - Bring on the Bling

Every now and then I need a little bling in my life, and this OPI never fails to deliver. It is pure glitter in a clear base, needing about 2 thick coats for complete coverage. The glitter is mostly gold with some pink, orange, green, and silver thrown in for some extra pizzazz. As Rebecca Black would say, fun, fun, fun!

Initially I had huge issues with this polish completely falling off my nail. Not flaking, actually falling off in one big sheet leaving me looking like the crazy lady who forgot to polish her pinky. I finally worked around this by applying one coat of Bring on the Bling over a grey polish, as pictured below. I'm sure you can layer this over almost any neutral color for the same effect. This is an old photo, next time I wear this polish I will give it the photo spam it deserves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails