Monday, September 17, 2012

Birchbox - September 2012

Birchbox day! My favorite day. I totally spoiled myself this month because shipping took forever and I couldn't resist clicking on my page to see what I was getting. Still fun to open a package of goodies and play around with new things.



Color Club Polish - Put a Pin in It 
I'm totally obsessed with this entire mini collection, and seeing as I already grabbed Insta This and Tweet Me at the SampleStop, getting this color was a total score. Swatches coming soon.

Lace Twistband
The color and design is so much cuter than regular twistbands (which I was not a fan of). Cute!

LA Fresh Instant Body Soother
I thought these were post gym type body wipes, but the package tells you to wipe them on your body to "soothe away stress and fatigue." Apparently there is some aromatherapy going on here. I'm interested.

Boscia Purifying Cleansing Gel
This is a really large sample! I love all natural products and people rave about Boscia so I'm looking forward to using this. I'm building a high end travel kit, this is a perfect addition.

Dr. Jart+ BB Cream
My first BB cream!! This sample is tiny, but I've been itching to try a good BB cream. Out of all the products this month, this is one I really wanted.

Lifestyle Extra: Brush Guards
These brush covers protect your makeup brushes and help them dry back to their natural shape after washing. Awesome, but I'm totally trading this for the LiQWD Volume Catalyst hair spray cause I like big hair more than I like taking proper care of my makeup tools.

All in all I love my box ! Since there was no perfume, this is the first time I would actually use each and every thing in here. Birchbox has had a few ups and downs, but my box luck continues and I remain a major fan.

1 comment:

  1. I noticed your list of swap products and thought you might be a good beta-tester for our site launching soon dedicated to subscription box product swaps called boxwild.com. A ton of people have already signed up and would like to get you involved. You can sign up to be one of the first in the door at www.boxwild.com. FYI- We are also looking for blog contributors and noticed you have a blog. You can connect with us on Facebook.com/boxwild as well and @boxwild1 on Twitter.

    Thanks for the consideration and feel free to spread the word!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails