Monday, September 10, 2012

China Glaze - Flip Flop Fantasy

I know fall is quickly approaching, but I cannot return to this blog without paying homage to the neon that was on my fingers and toes for the majority of the summer.

Flip Flop fantasy is obnoxiously bright. The first time I put it on I hated it because I simply was not used to my fingertips glowing. After the initial shock wore off, I found I kept returning to this polish because of how loud it is.

The intensity of this color drives cameras insane, but I managed to capture it's essence in this instagram collage. The formula is not wonderful, but most neons aren't. It also chips pretty easily. All is forgiven though, since there seems to be no other quite like it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails