Monday, September 10, 2012

Color Club - Tweet Me

Oh bloggy blog blog, how I ignore you. I'd love to promise that I'm back for good, but by now you all know how fickle I am.

So what has motivated me to post? Birchbox and Color Club's exclusive Social Media collection! I was lucky enough to score 2 of these at Birchbox's pop up sample stop for fashion week.

Tweet me is a creamy chartreuse, a color I hated when OPI did it with their Shrek collection but absolutely love now. It's one of those things that's so ugly it's pretty.

The polish comes across extra yellow in these photos, but there is definitely a dose of green in it. The formula was a bit awful, as any formula with yellow tends to be, but after three coats it evens out pretty nicely.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails