Thursday, May 17, 2012

Decal Girl Kindle Skin in Royal Crown

I was helping a friend find a skin for her laptop when I came across some awesome Kindle skins over at DecalGirl.com. While the laptop skins are nice, I think they really suit the Kindle's form factor. I scored this skin for $12 shipped with a 25% off Mother's Day Promo.

Application was pretty easy. The skin is made of a thin matte vinyl (you can chose shiny or matte) that was simple to work with. The decal lined up really well, I only have one tiny bubble/crease on the back that is barely noticeable.

I adore how this looks on the back of my Kindle. I have to get used to it on the front. The vinyl should leave no sticky residue so I can always peel off the front stickers if need be.





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails