Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Zoya - Zuza

Oh Zuza. With a promo bottle photo like this, is it any wonder you went straight to the top of many polish fanatics wish lists?


Unfortunately I think that magic is sort of lost on the nail. A foil version of the ever so popular tiffany blue is a great idea, but in the end I simply prefer a creme. I wish Zoya did more of a glitter foil, like their sunshine or sparkle collections. If foils are your thing, this is probably a must have. Maybe I'll like it better with a tan, but I can't really see myself reaching for Zuza over it's creme counterpart (Wednesday).


 


Ok Zuza happens to be very photogenic and looks pretty in these photos, but I didn't really feel like it was *that* special in real life. Maybe I'm crazy and it'll grow on me. We'll see !



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails