Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Zoya - Wednesday

Wednesday was a color I absolutely had to have. It seemed close to China Glaze's For Audrey, but my bottle of For Audrey is seriously hurting so I was ok with having a close dupe. The color does not disappoint. It might actually be a tad been greener than For Audrey, which I love since my skin always seems to bring out the blue in these colors.

I got a lot of compliments wearing this. My mom even said it was one of her favorite colors on me. She also noted that it didn't look like anything I've ever worn before. My polish collection quietly mocked her.



Photos! There is some slight bling on my ring finger from a coat of Essie's Pure Pearlfection. Cute, but I prefer Wednesday on it's own.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails